|I am happy with my current bank - why should I refinance?
Many clients choose to refinance their home loan or investment properties
because their circumstances change. You may be:
- Starting a family
- Moving house
- Seeking to renovate
- Getting married
- Or simply reviewing your financial position
Mortgages are often the single largest outgoing each month.
Refinancing can enable:
- Mortgage reduction - literally saving thousands of $$ and possibly halving
the term of your loan.
- Consolidation of debts - relieving some of the pressure of higher interest
rates from personal loans and credit cards.
- Providing more flexible finance options utilising the existing property
equity for other purchases such as renovations or a holiday. (This should
be approached carefully so as not to detrimentally impact the equity in your
Try our interest savings calculator for a demonstration
on how you can save thousands $$$ by considering a refinance option.
What are some refinance considerations?
Following are some questions you should ask yourself before you refinance:
- What is the cost of exiting my current home loan?
- Will the new refinance loan suit my lifestyle and requirements in the short to medium term?
- What are the costs to establish the new home loan?
What are my obligations when I a make a refinance enquiry?
At Australian Mortgage and Finance if you provide us with basic information
on our loans enquires form or contact us on
0490 189 891 we will get back to
you with a no obligation, free quote. It's that simple.
If our refinance solution cannot beat your current home loan then we'll give
you $100 to your favourite charity!
To find out more about refinance benefits and options available, you are
invited to attend one of our Free Home Buyer seminars. ph/Text 0490189891